Law Office of Refai Arefin LLC - East Berlin, Connecticut
Licensed in CT, NY and NJ
The Law Office of Refai Arefin LLC offers the benefits of a small law practice with the scope of practice areas often found only with larger firms. We offer committed advocacy and representation in state and federal courts throughout Hartford county and Connecticut, including Berlin, Newington, West Hartford and Farmington. Learn more about our legal practice. Please feel to contact us for a free initial consultation.
Attorney Refai Arefin offers legal assistance drawing on his experience as a civil litigator to provide you with the counsel and representation that you need. His experience in a wide range of cases allows him to offer practical solutions for today's small businesses, individuals and corporations. Learn more about our legal practice and the practice areas of law in which we focus on.
If you are in the one of the following situations, Attorney Arefin may be able to help:
- You were just involved in a motor vehicle accident and would like compensation so you can get the medical treatment you need.
- You are a small business that needs help in drafting contracts, managing tax liabilities or even buying or selling a business.
- You are looking to buy or sell a house or refinance your current residence and need a lawyer for the closing.
- You are a non-profit organization seeking to incorporate, set up tax exemptions and buy property.
- You are seeking an estate plan that provides for your family, mitigates negative tax consequence and is compliant with religious principles.
- You are being prosecuted for a misdemeanor and need someone to help you navigate the legal system.
These are just a few situations in which having Attorney Arefin can be of assistance.
Attorney Arefin practices law in the following Practice Areas:
- Commercial Litigation & Transactions
- Business Law & Formation
- Personal Injury & Accidents
- Real Estate Litigation & Transactions
- Islamic Wills & Estate Planning
- Divorces & Child Custody
- Criminal Law (Misdemeanors)
To find out if Attorney Arefin can serve your legal needs or can refer you to a suitable attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us right away.